Saturday, May 2, 2009

BEWARE OF DOG



Tell me please. What do you think when you see a sign that says BEWARE OF DOG?

This kid comes to my door with Maggie sounding like she's going to rip his head off. Not only does he open my door but he also opens my storm door which is usually locked...husband error. I tell him to shut the door or my dog will bite him. I tell him he is trespassing and needs to leave. He steps forward with my storm door open as if he needs to get closer to me. I again tell him to shut the door. He says he wants to sell me something or can I please donate to him. I tell him again to shut the door. He just didn't get it. Mean while I am holding my dog by the collar as she is up on her hind quarters and pulling with a ton of force. She is a medium sized dog not to be reckoned with. She is very protective of this family and household. Its a different story if I'm introducing someone. I had to grab the door and shut it myself to protect him cause Maggie was clearly decided that she was not feeling the love with this guy.

Was he stupid or stupid????

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Daisy does the same thing. She sounds so mean when anyone comes to the door. We know she's a sweetie pie, but someone who hears her could easily be frightened.

Hugs!
Kat